We are looking for a motivated electronics designer to join our hardware design team. The can-do attitude, excellent problem solving and team working skills and willingness to challenge yourself in varying projects are the key factors to success in this Electronics Designer’s role. You have passion for electronics and can demonstrate that.
We appreciate wide range of competencies or willingness to develop your skills even further.
Experience and skills on some of the following areas would be beneficial.
- Schematics design, PCB design
- Mentor PADS, Altium
- Simulations and Signal Integrity (SI)
- Production testing, DfM and DfT
- Design experience on; CPU/MCU systems, RF, FPGA, power electronics, analog electronics.
- Knowledge on product certification
- Mechanics and material knowledge
- Embedded Software
We offer you interesting projects done in close partnership with our customers and a possibility for long-span competence development together with professional and easygoing teammates. We are primarily looking for electronics expert to join our team in Vaasa, Tampere, Jyväskylä and Turku.