Want to be in the leading edge of creating industrial software? We are looking for Linux experts with passion to develop embedded Linux solutions. Wapice is a forerunner in creating solutions that control machinery with high real time constrain. Solutions that take care of communications with various systems including cloud and create modern user interfaces to interact with.
You will be a part of a strong team of embedded Linux experts and have the opportunity to work in various projects in order to learn more on the Linux domain and further develop your skillset. We believe in continuous learning and want to support our employees in learning and professional development.
We expect you to have some of the following competencies:
- Strong skills in C/C++
- Build tools; Yocto, Buildroot, etc.
- Linux Kernel knowledge and development and debugging experience.
- Linux Device Driver Development
- Linux Graphics stack
- Real time linux; preemt-rt, Xenomai, etc.
- Linux systems programming
- Knowledge on processor architectures such as ARM
- Uboot or other bootloaders
- Security: Device hardening, Secureboot, Trustzone, etc.
In addition, you are motivated in solving challenging technical problems and always eager to learn new technologies. You have excellent customer service attitude, and you want to be in the leading edge of creating industrial software.
We are now looking for several experts in the area of Embedded Linux. You might be in the beginning of your career, finalizing your degree or already experienced professional. We will customize your responsibilities according to your skills and experience.