Are you ready to develop the next generation embedded devices utilizing modern microcontrollers and communication technologies? At Wapice we develop beyond the state-of-the-art embedded systems powering the smart devices and machinery manufactured by the Finnish export industry.
We are looking for several experts in the areas of communications, security, operating systems and device software architectures. You might be experienced professional or soon to graduate young talent.
We expect you to have some of the following competencies:
- Strong skills in C/C++
- Experience or knowledge on Linux and/or real-time operating systems
- Understanding of embedded systems hardware
- Microcontrollers / CPUs
- Development tools: Debuggers, Oscilloscopes, etc.
- Embedded Graphics or UI development
- Cross compilers and development suites
- Embedded device security
- Protocol and network engineering: OPC-UA, TSN, MQTT, Fieldbuses, TCP/IP, CAN, SPI, I2C, PRP, Industrial Ethernet, Building Automation and Control protocols, Wireless Protocols, Network Architectures
In addition, you are motivated in solving challenging technical problems and always eager to learn new technologies. You have excellent customer service attitude and you want to be in the leading edge of creating industrial software.