Wapice has expertise in computer vision solutions that are suited for quality inspection in various materials and products. By using neural networks in computer vision, it is possible to achieve high quality defect detection for many use cases in production and maintenance.
- Saw mills and wood cut quality
- Road condition tracking and logging using cameras in patrol cars combined with GPS information.
- Detect errors or failures automatically in food packaging labels and food containers
- Computer vision can be combined with other sensor data for the purpose of creating a comprehensive status of for example a production line. This increases interpretability and predictability of the system in for example malfunction situations
- Automatic quality control reduces the need for human supervision and frees up resources in other operations.